Travel back in time!
2 to 10 PAX
Length of the bike & phototour: 60-90 minutes
Lunch at the old bar located in a former miner’s house. Traditional fare of red kidney beans and tasty sausage and meat. Mouth- watering!
After lunch, bus transfer to the town of Getxo (14 kms), a residential area of residence for the mine owners and their families. Not only is evidence of this genteel way of life in the size and elegance of the manor houses, but also in the unique location facing the Cantabrian sea.
A new guided 90 minutes photo tour on foot or bike which include the following points:
1. Iron transporter bridge connecting both sides of the Nervion-Ibaizabal River
2. Old Andra Mari Church
3. Aixerrota Windmill (overlooking La Galea cliffs)
4. Ereaga and Arrigunaga Beaches
5. Manor houses along the Zugazarte Avenue (Cisco House and Bake Eder House)
6. “Old Port of Algorta” fishing port Optional
Coffee stop at the Beach of Ereaga. Back to hotel around 18:30.
+ Bikesand safety helmets
+ 2 support vehicles with 2 people + 2 group monitors
+ Bike transport
+ Guided route with photo stops
+ Lunch in miner’s restaurant
+ Transporter bridge
We may have to make reservations and update prices, please consider a couple of days for us to respond.